Saturday, January 2, 2010

Organizing

Entering the 2nd day of 2010, I am still trying to organizing my life. Hoping my life will get easier. I am planning to get more organize, specially in term to save money. Organizing all the bills, paper work, and advertisement. So I don't missed anything.
You will surprise if I said that I already wrap Nicole's gifts for her 3rd birthday in March. Never happened before. I bought the gifts when it was on sale a month ago.
I also starting to plan for Jeremy's birthday, summer vacation, summer camp... hahaha...I know it's a lot, but I feel good about it. Since I am working, I just have to be more organize, I don't have a lot of time anymore. I don't want end up spending my time cleaning up the house, organizing each week and less time for the kids. Organizing makes me feel good. I am almost done with all the organizing and I must say that I am proud of myself. Hahaha......
BUT one thing that I still trying to avoid, planning for food/meal. I don't like cook. It is so hard to think about what to cook. I have to take a deep breath and starting it. ;p

That's another resolution. Plan things better. That way, I can also save money and not being a impulsive shopper. For the past 6 months, I've been really careful with that and I did well. I haven't seen any junk or unused things being bought. All the stuff that I bought is what I need. Beside that I make sure what I purchased is on sale or have a good deal.

I need to keep discipline myself in order to be success. Hope all my laziness will go away. I am still fighting it. Wish me luck everybody....

No comments: