Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bad Mood

This morning I took Daniella to the lab to draw her blood. It was cute when Nicole decided to watch her. I was afraid that she will get nervous when she sees Daniella cry. But she said no mommy, I want to see Lila. Daniella was calm knowing her sister was there. It's funny, because the first time when it was only the two of us, she was freak out and cry right away as soon as she sees the chair. This time was different. For some reason, Nicole was entertained her well. Nicole said to her "It's ok lila, you will be ok, you are going to get sticker". She smiled at her, and Daniella smiled and talk back to her ( I don't know what she said!). Not until the nurse poke her arm, she cried, she called me...Mama..., but her cried wasn't too long. She was happy again.

It was so cute to see how they can comfort each other and love each other. I know I am kinda brain washed my kids. I told them so often, that they have to love, care and stick together as siblings. Nicole and Jeremy always care and think of each other when they are not together. I do hope it will continue until they grown up.

I have a mood swing today. I feel like my emotion got mixed up together. All the happy, excited, sad, nervous feeling get mixed up. So many random things happened at once today. I just don't know how to sort it out. But the most upset thing that happened was when I got home. This thing had been going on for several years now, but till today, haven't been solved yet. Very disappointing and annoying. I wish this get solved soon and I don't want to face it again. Sometimes people just need to learn about boundaries.

Tonight I have to sleep early I have to get up super early tomorrow. Hope things are getting better tomorrow. O...I think I haven't finish talking about my resolution. Hahaha....
Get distracted over the past days. I will get back on that hopefully tomorrow. ;p

Nighty nighty....

2 comments:

Madster said...

ah speaking of mood swing. here too... i feel ya sister!

METAMORPHOSIS said...

The girls are super duper cute...
you are so blessed Christine :-D