Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Recital


After waited for Jeremy to turn 5 , we finally put him on piano lesson. He always like music. He also show interest to play another instrument. But I wanted him to be able to mastered the piano first, because I think piano is the basic for all instrument. Once he is good at piano, it will get easier to learn another instrument. He wanted to learn violin, guitar and drum. I said just take your time for piano and we'll see the next 2 year if you can take another instrument.


He made a really good progress. After only 3 months, he almost finished his book. It amazed his teacher. She offer him to use another book, so he can do two books at the same time, but I think one is enough. The problem is, it takes a lot of effort to make him practice every single day and teach him. Anyway, they had recital 2 weeks ago. He did so well. It was perfect. He memorize it, while other kids look at the book, he didn't. I was nervous, cause I afraid he will get nervous and forget about what he should play. I was wrong, he was calm and confidence. He played song called " Russian Sailor Dance".


It was his first experience and also mine as a mom. So proud of him. I can't believe that I'm at the point of take him to the school, piano lesson and all his activities. What a life.....!! It won't come back. But, I stil have 2 to go....;p


2 comments:

yhalim said...

hebatnya jeremy...
pasti lu so proud ya tine..

Sherly said...

Good shot...
I like the picture. (^o^)