Sunday, May 11, 2008

I can't sleep

It's 3.10am, and my brain keep thinking about a lot of things. I think the main reason is because I'm nausea and not feeling really well. So I thought, well, rather than I just thinking about something, I better fulfill my desire to write a blog. Which is something that I wanted to do so badly, but I just have no time.

I'm 11 weeks pregnant. Some of my friends asked me to blog my pregnancy. I guess some people just love to read about pregnancy's experience, which I think it's funny because, it's actually yucky. Specially the first trisemester. Well, maybe for the first time mom it's very exciting, I can understand that. But for me the 4th pregnancy, .... not so much. Although I love baby so much. I'll do my best to write whatever I can share about my pregnancy. Also, I will try to write whatever in my mind. I bet it's a lot.

Tomorrow is my husband birthday and also mother's day. I feel bad because this time I didn't even get him a card. I never failed at that. This time I just couldn't help it. I'm just not feeling well for the last couple of weeks. He is ok though. We plan to celebrate it tomorrow with some friends at a steakhouse ... yum... I've been craving for a steak about a week now. Yey....we are going to get some.

I always enjoyed reading people's blog, eventhough it's just telling their story about what is going on in their life that day, I think it's fun. ;p Maybe someone else will find the same way too reading my story. How fun!!!

Anyway, I better try to go back to sleep. I have 2 kids to take care in the morning. I better get some sleep.

I hope you all have a nice weekend.

Adios!!

No comments: