Saturday, May 30, 2009

Word of the day

I wanted to try to write or quotes the words that the kids has been saying. Some of them are funny and I wanted to put it on so one day when we look back we can laugh about it.

The other day Nicole made me so angry for drewing on the wall. She did it twice. The one she drew was above her crib and everyday when she go to bed, she always pointing at the wall she drew. One day I asked her...

Nicole : Pointing on the wall...

Mom : Who did that !

Nicole : Monkey... ( she is our monkey!)

Another morning for Nicole :

She keeps jump and run back and forth. I feel like dizzy watching her doing it. So while she is running, I asked her...

Mommy : Are you boy or girl?

Nicole : I'm Aca ( that's her nick name, she called herself that.)

Tonight the girls went to bed early, I think they are really tired. So it was a quiet night. Only Jeremy that still up and he is doing his homework and finishing some coloring. He came to me and asked me...

Jeremy : Mommy, does coloring count as an exercise? Like...finger exercise?

Mommy : Hhhmmmmm.....I dont think so.... ( well, I probably could say yes! but exercise for fingers? )

Have a great weekend...!

3 comments:

Hans and Shinta said...

Hehehehe...they are so cute..Can't wait till Daniella can talk! =)

Monique said...

oh how funny! come on now, your fingers have to work hard to color! not to mention drawing on the wall... :o)

METAMORPHOSIS said...

children always makes us laugh!!! :D

couple days ago, Darren poiting his Dad under arm and see the hair on it and said, Bulu Kero! Kero is our dog's names. LOL